Skip the Free Preview and Buy Now!
After extensive review, most of my beta group recommended $21-25 as fair value for the Busy Mom’s Guide to Writing.
“The Busy Mom’s Guide to Writing is the kind of book I wish I’d found (or someone had gifted me with) ten years ago.
… This book will help [moms] find a way to marry two of their most pressing priorities in a way that enables them to retain their sanity while meeting their family responsibilities and finding personal fulfillment.”
~ Patricia Woodside (read Patricia’s full review here)
You’ll receive a complete package, including:
- the Busy Mom’s Guide to Writing in PDF, Kindle and ePub formats
- + 27 printable worksheets
- + Companion Menu Planner
- + Companion Recipe Book
Normal price will be $24.97 – great value according to my beta reviewers!
But, for a limited time, it’s yours for
To claim your discount, simply click the Buy Now button below and apply the discount code launch5 at checkout!
In over 250 pages of practical writing advice you’ll find:
- Over 150 time-savers
- Dozens of productivity tips for mothers and writers
- Exclusive interviews with traditionally published novelists who are also busy moms, including: Julie Buxbaum, Therese Walsh, and even a special statement from Jodi Picoult!
- More than 25 printable worksheets and charts
- A companion recipe booklet with quick and versatile meal ideas
- …and a whole lot more!
You’ll make more time for writing by learning how to:
- Streamline your day
- Avoid sacrificing quality time with your children and partner
- Get your family to support your writing passion
- Set achievable short-term and long-term writing goals
- Use time tracking to design a writing schedule that works for you
- Find the mental space and energy to write when you’re exhausted
- Keep your kids engaged and having fun without television or video games
- Get your kids to help out around the house, and
- Prepare healthy and delicious meals in less time
- …and more!
“The Busy Mom’s Guide to Writing is an amazing book. And not only for moms.
Suzannah has a wonderful way of presenting the information
to help with time management. This book is great for anyone interested in starting a writing career, or even just writing for themselves.
~ Karen Hayes-Mitchell
“Windsor offers an amazing number of concrete tips and solutions
in practical areas ranging from writing tips to how to free up time for writing
by getting your kids to help around the house, from how to come up with ideas for a novel
to how to set up a blog. Whether you’re just getting started as a mom-writer or trying to improve your practice, this book will help you make and implement a plan
~ Tracy Hahn-Burkett
Sign up for immediate access to your FREE preview, including:
- The table of contents
- 5 Important keys for mother-writers
- How this book can help you
- The benefits of writing for moms
- The full copy of my interview with published author, Julie Buxbaum